Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 5000 EUR ()/Piece
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 100 Piece Per Day
- 3 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- packed in carton box
- All India
The PIRANA,exclusively designed by JuradoTools, is able to work with a thrust up to35 kN which makes it a very powerful machine as well as versatile. It is supplied together with gyroscopic support and can be equipped with tool kits round and trapezoidal with the dies of different height and dimension according to the type and thickness of the sheet metal.
On Juradocatalogue there are machines like the Cobra and the Python LA that allow torealize a clinching point beyond an obstacle or abended border. It is the case, for example, of the Python LA utilized for theclinching of the flanges on the air distribution ducts.
The Pirana is an extremely light clamp able to join metal sheets up to2,0 mm of total thickness. Its lightness and compactness make it a versatileand handy machine able to adapt to a wide range of situations, also thanks topossibility to have alignment of the head in three different settingsrelative to the axis of the handle: straight, staggered and at 90. Itsfield of application, extremely various, extends, for example, from theproduction of metal furniture to the refrigeration sector. Pirana is a clinchingtool that can be supplied with balancer and is able to performboth trapezoidal and round clinching points.
- Weight of the clamp (including handle) 2,0 kg
- Total weight together with Booster 10,3 kg
- Max air pressure 6 bar
- Max hydraulic pressure 360 bar
- Thrust 25 kN
- Cycle time 0,8 s
- Max total sheet thickness mild steel 2,0 mm
- Max total sheet thickness stainless steel- 1,6 mm