Air Exhaust Ventilator
Price And Quantity
- 3500 INR
- 1 Piece
- 24 Inch
- 18 Inch (in)
- 6 Kilograms (kg)
- Restaurant, Factory, Office, Warehouses, Cleanroom
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100 Piece Per Day
- 2 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Asia, Middle East
- All India
Air Exhaust Ventilator
With the years of experience, we are involved in presenting Air Exhaust Ventilator. Our Air Exhaust Ventilator are made up of finest grade material and sophisticated technology. This Air Exhaust Ventilator is extensively used at residents, in hotels, motels and various other places for its effective functioning.
Advantages of Air Exhaust Ventilator:
- This unique design prevents air to enter form top, hence creating an unidirectional flow of air, thus more effective than conventional system.
- Absolute low costs, maintenance free & no electricity costs.
- Complete assurance of air ventilation for 365 days.
- It is human & environment friendly.
- Leak proof, hence prevent water from entering inside.
- Easy to install on existing all types of roofs, having slope of 10 to 45 degree.
- Reduces structural stresses & dampness problem.
- Reduced Maintenance Costs: Rising damp & humidity causes corrosion of building structures, painted surface, metal fittings and electrical wiring. Proper ventilation eliminates these problems.
- Reduced Installation Costs: Due to the versatility of the variable pitch throat, installation costs are reduced as one unit fits most industrial application (00 to 22. 50).
- No Operational Costs: As the Air Exhaust Ventilation System, is a self contained wind powered design, there are no operational cost incurred.
- Reduced Power Costs: Proper ventilation provides a cooler, low humidity working environment, which reduces the need for costly air conditioning instruments and hence consumption of electricity is reduced.
- Income Tax Benefit: These ventilators are human and environment friendly and hence falls under income tax depreciate law giving huge benefits.
- The Air Exhaust Ventilators are most commonly meant for Assembly Hall, Auditorium, Bakeries, Boiler Room, Bewares, Class Room, Factories, Laundry, Packing Room, Transformer Room, Paint Shops, and Warehouses etc.