|Home||» Products||» Industrial Roofing System||» Trussless Roofing|
We are affianced in manufacturing and supplying a broad assortment of Trussless Roof. These roofs are demanded in mills and tunnels for stabilizing the ceiling structure of the mill. These roofs ensure workers safety from environmental and other problems. Our entire range is designed by utilizing finest grade materials in line with the current industrial standards at our well equipped production unit. This Trussless Roof can be easily availed from us in several thickness and dimensions by our valuable customers at market leading price.
- Easy to fix
- Excellent durability
- Superior strength
- A free standing span of up to 36m. No Purlins or Trusses translating to savings in materials and costs
- No bolts or nuts are used resulting leak proof
- Wide clear spans and larger enclosed volumes due to its curved shape
- High structural strength proven to withstand natural calamities like high wind, hail etc
- Sturdy and Durable
- The fastest roofing, easy to install and can be completed within days.
- Interiors can be finished according to your requirements
- Available in a number of colors
- Aesthetic shape and can be designed in a variety of creative forms.
- No bird nuisance as there are no purlins or trusses
- Onsite fabrication and installation
- Customizable design Options
- Inbuilt hangers for cable trays, ducts, false ceilings and lighting fixtures
- Self-Supported Roofing Systems
- Maintenance free as there are no nuts or bolts to replace.
- Material: Pre-Painted Alu-Zinc Steel Sheets AZ 150-(Galvalume Base - An Alloy Of 55% Aluminum & 43% Zinc)
- Standards: ASTM A792 D (Yields Strength: 350 Mpa)
- Thickness: 0.7-1.5 mm BMT (Base Metal Thickness)
- Color Coating: RMP, Polyester, S.M.P. 7 H.D.P. Coatings
- Coating Grade: AZ150